Manage episode 276161081 series 2416596
Retirement comes with many ups and downs, but knowing your retirement options and getting the proper assistance can help the ride go smoother.
And Kim Veal, Supervisor at Rea & Associates, is here to give insight on what to expect with your retirement plan and how you can receive help.
Listen to this episode of unsuitable to learn:
- What you should know about your retirement plan
- How to get help
- What to expect when you’re expecting to retire
Learn more about this topic:
- Read: "Six Practical Tips For Retirement Readiness"
- Listen: “Episode 232: How Changes To Retirement Plans Make Everybody More Secure”
- Read: “SECURE Act Ushers In Substantial Retirement Plan Changes”
If you like this episode of unsuitable on Rea Radio, hit the like button or share it on social media. You can also use #ReaRadio to join the conversation. You can also watch the podcast in action on the Rea & Associates YouTube channel and access additional resources at www.reacpa.com/podcast.