Manage episode 278425086 series 2416596
There are a lot of unknowns right now when it comes to the political environment, and that doesn’t help with the uncertainty that surrounds retirement. But there are still things you can control.
Chris Hensel, Principal at Investment Partners, joins the show to share insight on how you can calm your financial anxiety about retirement.
Listen to this episode of unsuitable to learn:
- What an investment advisor does and how they can assist you
- What to do when approaching retirement
- How to prepare for the financial anxiety of retirement
Learn more about this topic:
- Read: "Darlene Finzer Answers Social Security Questions"
- Listen: "Episode 257: Riding The Rollercoaster To Retirement"
- Read: “Six Practical Tips For Retirement Readiness”
If you like this episode of unsuitable on Rea Radio, hit the like button or share it on social media. You can also use #ReaRadio to join the conversation. You can also watch the podcast in action on the Rea & Associates YouTube channel and access additional resources at www.reacpa.com/podcast.