Manage episode 278425085 series 2416596
As new trends emerge in today’s society, it’s important that industries follow suit.
That’s why Don Gregory, Director and Chair of Construction Law Practice at Kegler, Brown, Hill & Ritter, and Mike Madigan, Director at Kegler Brown, are here to share the top trends and issues in the corporate legal industry, as well as what they foresee for 2021.
Listen to this episode of unsuitable to learn:
- The current state of the corporate legal industry
- Issues in the legal space that might affect your business
- What to expect from 2021 and after the election
Learn more about this topic:
- Listen: “Episode 226: Legal Risks And How To Avoid Them”
- Listen: “Episode 247: It’s An Election Year, What Should I Be Asking My CPA?”
- Read: “You Built A Business. You Grew Its Value. Now You Need To Protect It.”
If you like this episode of unsuitable on Rea Radio, hit the like button or share it on social media. You can also use #ReaRadio to join the conversation. You can also watch the podcast in action on the Rea & Associates YouTube channel and access additional resources at www.reacpa.com/podcast.