LIVE Q&A // Kids bedtime resistance, spirited heroines, regressions, apologies, tantrums, our evolving family as an evolving memoir
Manage episode 296122203 series 2760262
- Kelty's nightmare bedtime and how Anne of Green Gables saved it
- Anne Shirley of Anne of Green Gables - Kevin Sullivan Movies
- Jo March of Little Women - quote: "There are some natures too noble to curb, too lofty to bend"
- Kid too sensitive for "Circle Back" convos
- Spirited 3.5 yo apologizing... too much?
- Why apologies are just the beginning of building context and learning
- How to translate our kids' apologies, anger statement or anything
- Why we don't want our kids to feel they have disappointed us
- 4 yo tantrums, ripping things
- The anxiety of not knowing what causes our kids' behavior/feelings
- Calming a tantrum from beginning to end
- Becoming your own heroine as you write your narrative
- Our Freedoms Model
- Our RESIST Approach
- Our Shop - GUIDES + PRINTS!
- Our Resources Page
- Our Coaching page
- Amber Okamura, Upbringing’s Artist
- Mary Schroeder, Upbringing’s Letterer
- Alex Olavarria, our producer, musician, editor + husband/brother in law
Contact us! We want to hear your thoughts. We care deeply about what you think and how you’re doin’, so get in touch -- we’re better together.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Upbringing on Instagram: @upbringing.co
Join us to explore topics such as: parenting, motherhood, discipline, resistance, RIE parenting, feminist parenting, toddlers, tantrums, potty training, mindful parenting, conscious parenting, evidence-based parenting, positive parenting, respectful parenting, simplicity parenting and positive discipline.