Manage episode 293224085 series 2760262
Welcome back to our LIVE Q&A SERIES on the podcast where we use the audio from our weekly Instagram LIVE videos.
A few of the topics we cover this episode:
- 4yo won't leave places without being carried
- Loving follow-through feels like a failure or a punishment
- 4yo full-time resistance and parent guilt
- Parent feels hijacked by their nervous system
- 9mo spirited baby: development, temperament or circumstance?
- 1 and 3yo hitting, biting and scratching parents + others
- 7yo unkind to friends + parent tries not to lecture
- 4yo hoards shared toys
- 3yo meltdown worsens with empathy from parents
- Parent struggles with constant tantrums + whining
- 4yo hyper and won't listen at parties
- 5yo still thumb sucking to sleep
- 4yo pushes limits when given agency from parent
- 3.5yo gives up easily and won't try hard things
- 4yo sensory issues with clothing and am transition
- Our Freedoms Model
- Our RESIST Approach
- Our Shop - GUIDES + PRINTS!
- Our Resources Page
- Our Coaching page
- Amber Okamura, Upbringing’s Artist
- Mary Schroeder, Upbringing’s Letterer
- Alex Olavarria, our producer, musician, editor + husband/brother in law
Contact us! We want to hear your thoughts. We care deeply about what you think and how you’re doin’, so get in touch -- we’re better together.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Upbringing on Instagram: @upbringing.co
Join us to explore topics such as: parenting, motherhood, discipline, resistance, RIE parenting, feminist parenting, toddlers, tantrums, potty training, mindful parenting, conscious parenting, evidence-based parenting, positive parenting, respectful parenting, simplicity parenting and positive discipline.