Manage episode 268273446 series 2760262
Today’s episode shoutout is Akilah Richards, host of the Fare of the Free Child podcast -- a lifestyle and parenting podcast about the connection between liberation, learning, and parenting-- particularly among BIPOC communities. Parents, educators, unschoolers and entrepreneurs tune in weekly to connect about unschooling, deschooling, conscious parenting, and self-directedness. Discussions center emotional wellness, learning, parenting, self-care, and self-love. Her highly-anticipated book, Raising Free People: Unschooling as Liberation and Healing Work (from PM Press), will be released this fall.
Visit www.raisingfreepeople.com to pre-order Akilah’s upcoming book, and find Alikah on instagram @fareofthefreechild.
- Upbringing’s Freedoms Model
- Upbringing’s RESIST Approach
- Upbringing’s Empowerments
- The Upbringing Shop
- The Upbringing Resources Page
- Episode 64 - Caregiver Clashes: Parenting on the Same Page
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel show
- Alex Borstein as Susie Myerson the Mrs. Maisel clips that brought us joy
- The Upbringing Coaching page
- Amber Okamura, Upbringing’s Artist
- Mary Schroeder, Upbringing’s Letterer
- Alex Olavarria, our producer, conductor, editor + husband/brother in law
Visit our website, www.upbringing.co to learn more about us and sign up for our newsletter! We want to hear your thoughts. We care deeply about what you think and how you’re doin’, so get in touch -- we’re better together.
Email us: email@example.com
Follow Upbringing on Instagram: @up_bringing
Join us to explore topics such as: parenting, motherhood, discipline, resistance, RIE parenting, feminist parenting, toddlers, tantrums, potty training, mindful parenting, conscious parenting, evidence-based parenting, positive parenting, respectful parenting, simplicity parenting and positive discipline.