Manage episode 282318711 series 28471
Originally Recorded at UXLx 2015, we touched on numerous subjects and challenges, including: The pace of digital change, the challenges of updating our mental models, cleaning up the underlying mess or the mess will return, the benefits of being open about assumptions. Be ready to be wrong!
(Listening time: 40 minutes, transcript)
Episode #254: Sorting out this mess with @Abby_the_IA & @inkblurt – dealing with digital change and how to make future changes betterhttps://t.co/iRP6sZm87U#ux #uxpodcast #ia pic.twitter.com/kujK22FYXU
— UX Podcast (@uxpodcast) January 15, 2021
- Full transcript for episode 254
- Original show notes for episode 104
- How To Make Sense of Any Mess – Abby’s book
- Understanding Context – Andrew’s book
- Andrew Hinton photograph taken by Joona Ryödi
- Send us your thoughts at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Backstage mailing list: Sign up here
- Enjoy the episode? Support UX Podcast
The post #254 Sorting out this mess with Abby Covert & Andrew Hinton (UXP Classic) appeared first on UX Podcast.