Manage episode 251634831 series 1849529
They talk about:
- Why they started On Deck and the problem they were trying to solve.
- Common misconceptions about successful founding teams and the type of relationship needed between co-founders.
- The importance of community and how to build a positive one.
- Cosign (cosign.co) and the idea of peer-to-peer credentialing.
- Where it’s best to be building a company today.
- How young people today can build their own syllabus and learn outside of a traditional college.
Thanks for listening — if you like what you hear, please review us on your favorite podcast platform.
Check us out on the web at villageglobal.vc or get in touch with us on Twitter @villageglobal.