Manage episode 286415081 series 2843954
Meet Nathan. As one of the world's foremost experts on the intersection between Artificial Intelligence and philanthropy, we're diving into the future of fundraising and how A.I. is less scary than we think. In fact, it could be simply brilliant. Join us as we visit with this expert who's leveraging A.I. already to help inspire a worldwide increase in generosity.
- Nathan’s story and journey to where he is today (2:19)
- The future of philanthropic giving and trends Nathan is paying attention to (7:22)
- Utilizing artificial intelligence in our sector today (13:08)
- Examples of life-saving AI in action (15:33)
- How you can implement AI today (25:06)
- Favorite philanthropic moment (31:29)
- Nathan’s One Good Thing: Work with people that you love (34:30)
For more information and episode details visit: www.weareforgood.com/episode/85
The We Are For Good Podcast is co-hosted by Jonathan McCoy, CFRE and Becky Endicott, CFRE and welcomes the most dynamic nonprofit leaders, advocates and philanthropists to share innovative ideas and lessons learned 3x a week!
Want to hear insider details and to get our best roundup of tips, freebies, resources and show notes from each episode? Join the Good Community - it's free! Visit www.weareforgood.com/hello