Manage episode 247490766 series 1053734
Today's show covers all the things you’ll need to know before you go wedding dress shopping. Enjoy loads of solid tips to keep yourself sane throughout the process, and make dress shopping less stressful and overwhelming.
This show is built entirely on questions & conversations from members of the Wedding Planning Podcast VAULT, a behind-the-scenes membership group where YOU can take advantage of:
- VIP access to Q&A shows,
- Private group discussions,
- A complete organized library of all episodes, AD FREE
- ... just to name a tiny sampling of the benefits!
To learn more and join the VAULT, visit www.weddingplanningpodcast.co/vault
Based on your questions, concerns & general wonderings, today's show includes:
- Tips for browsing & inspiration,
- Valuable info on plus-size & large-breasted dress options,
- WHO to take along,
- WHAT to take along,
- ONLINE shopping tips,
- When to buy your dress,
- Wedding dress trends for 2020
- and MORE!
LINKS / ARTICLES MENTIONED IN TODAY'S SHOW:
Past shows you may enjoy (scroll back in your podcast feed to listen):
- When Trying to Save Money Backfires, 10/2/19
- Alternative Dress Ideas (Q&A), 10/16/19
- Bridesmaids Dresses 5/29/19
A huge THANK YOU for supporting today's show sponsors:
Check these guys out at Generation Tux and use promo code "WEDPLANNING" for 10% off the entire groom’s party AND a free groom's tux w/ 5 paid party members.
Start listening today with a 30-day Audible trial. Choose 1 audiobook and 2 Audible Originals absolutely free. Visit audible.com/wedding or text WEDDING to 500-500.
Connect with your Better Help professional counselor and save 10% off your first month with discount code “WEDDING".