Manage episode 222421322 series 2327532
This time, Adrian Pannozzo and I discuss the following:
- Being a retired sergeant with the Peel Regional Police
- Beginning his real estate investment career 7 years ago
- Bought first rental property in New Market
- Heavily invested in the city of Hamilton
- Focus on Triplexes and Fourplexes while applying the buy, fix, refinance strategy
- Joint Ventures
- Working within the police department: patrol, homicide, bureau, bank robbery, drug squad etc.
- Spending 21 years in policing
- Finding investment partners within the police force
- Owning 33 properties
- Is it possible to live off the rental income?
- The value of networking
- Retiring early