Manage episode 276864778 series 2495340
In this week's episode, Kayla chops it up with Nancy Chen!
Nancy is a marketing manager for a health and wellness startup, a freelance marketer for up and coming startups in the wellness space, and the creator of Nourish by Nancy, a blog based on whole foods and empowered living.
She’s an advocate for mental health awareness and body positivity, as well as a boxing and yoga instructor, CPT, and author (her first book is coming out in January 2021).
We chat about:
- How Nancy defines food freedom
- Healing from binge eating
- The importance of giving ourselves the permission to heal & not feel like we have to earn it
- Her take on why we’re our harshest critics
- How we can cultivate growth in ways that feel good to us
- Living with mental health and the self awareness component of mental health
This episode is brought to you by:
Links mentioned in this episode
- Love self care? Download your free '9 Steps to Self Care' guide here: https://wellnessglowup.com/newsletter
- Nancy's website
Click here to subscribe via RSS feed (non-iTunes feed): https://wellnessglowup.libsyn.com/rssSocial Media Info
Wellness Glow Up Podcast – @wellnessglowuppodcast
Kayla Nedza – @kaylanedza
Nancy Chen - @nourishbynancy
Did you like this episode? If you did give it a 5 star rating and share it with your friends.