Manage episode 270251906 series 2536476
- AMUSE-BOUCHE: Answering the telephone
- A QUESTION OF ETIQUETTE: Cutting in line
- QUESTIONS FROM THE WILDERNESS: Is it OK to tell restaurants it's your birthday? What's the best way to handle selling items online? How do you respond to rude customer service?
- VENT OR REPENT: Unsafe drivers, Selling things online
- CORDIALS OF KINDNESS: Berry picking, A nice review
THINGS MENTIONED DURING THE SHOW
- Who invented the telephone?
- The Simpsons: Mr. Burns answering the telephone
- "Line Cutters, the Scourge of Humanity" by Jesse Mechanic
YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO...
- Support our show through Patreon
- Subscribe and rate us 5 stars on Apple Podcasts
- Call, text, or email us your questions
- Follow us on Instagram
- Visit our official website
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Buy some fabulous official merchandise