Manage episode 264499806 series 2536476
- AMUSE-BOUCHE: French, Russian, and American service
- A QUESTION OF ETIQUETTE: How to eat Lobster
- QUESTIONS FROM THE WILDERNESS: What do you say to someone who criticizes your home town? Should a birthday person wait until friends are gathered before cutting the cake? What do you do about a group text you no longer want to be on?
- VENT OR REPENT: Standing in doorways without a mask, repeating voicemail messages
- CORDIALS OF KINDNESS: An encouraging audience member, hand-delivered lemon bars
THINGS MENTIONED DURING THE SHOW
YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO...
- Support our show through Patreon
- Subscribe and rate us 5 stars on Apple Podcasts
- Call, text, or email us your questions
- Follow us on Instagram
- Visit our official website
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Buy some fabulous official merchandise