Manage episode 269277891 series 2536476
- AMUSE-BOUCHE: How to insert a card into an envelope
- A QUESTION OF ETIQUETTE: Borrowing things from friends
- QUESTIONS FROM THE WILDERNESS: Are you allowed to bring your own bell to a restaurant? At what point can you eat the olive in your martini? How to handle sharing internet with a neighbor?
- VENT OR REPENT: Scratching CDs, Slamming car doors
- CORDIALS OF KINDNESS: Pollination gardens, Candy care packages
THINGS MENTIONED DURING THE SHOW
- Savage Garden's "Truly Madly Deeply"
- Bringing your own bell to a restaurant
- What is a VPN?
- Guten Morgen Deutschland
YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO...
- Support our show through Patreon
- Subscribe and rate us 5 stars on Apple Podcasts
- Call, text, or email us your questions
- Follow us on Instagram
- Visit our official website
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Buy some fabulous official merchandise