Sliding Into a Stranger’s DMs, Leaving Dirty Dishes at the Office, Using Wedding Gifts Before the Wedding, and More
Manage episode 267672866 series 2536476
QUESTIONS FROM THE WILDERNESS:
- Is it rude to slide into someone's DMs?
- Is it OK to ask about the cost of a "market price" or a daily special item at a restaurant?
- Would it be rude to leave a coworker's dirty dishes on their desk if they don't wash them?
- How can I make sure a gift I sent was actually received?
- At the gate of my gated community, is it OK to drive ahead of guests waiting to be buzzed in?
- Can you use a wedding gift card before the wedding?
THINGS MENTIONED DURING THE SHOW
YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO...
- Become a member on Patreon
- Subscribe and rate us 5 stars on Apple Podcasts
- Call, text, or email us your questions
- Follow us on Instagram
- Visit our official website
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Buy some fabulous official merchandise