Manage episode 265060441 series 2536476
QUESTIONS FROM THE WILDERNESS:
- Who pays for a wedding?
- Is it rude to have your wedding on a holiday or on a day other than Saturday?
- I'm a bridesmaid and am feeling under-appreciated by the bride...what should do I do?
- What do I do about people who are inviting themselves to my daughter's wedding?
- Is it OK to donate to charity in lieu of sending written thank you notes for wedding gifts?
- Do you have to give a gift for someone's fifth wedding?
- Is it OK to bring your own food to a wedding reception?
- If a reception takes place a year after the wedding, when should you send the gift?
THINGS MENTIONED DURING THE SHOW
- Average cost of weddings
- Style Guide: The name of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
- Vegan wedding guest shamed for being 'rude,' bringing her own food
YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO...
- Become a member on Patreon
- Subscribe and rate us 5 stars on Apple Podcasts
- Call, text, or email us your questions
- Follow us on Instagram
- Visit our official website
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Buy some fabulous official merchandise