Manage episode 282095180 series 2656628
It’s the end of this special 5-part series where Tom answers the question “What Would I Do If I Had to Start Over?” Today, Tom, who recently received the Two Comma Club Award, will lay out the action plan and tie everything we’ve been talking about over the last few weeks. Grab a drink, listen, and learn the specific steps you need to take to get to where you want to go and achieve what you want to accomplish in 2021.
“Stop complicating things. Get over your fear and get things done!”
- Tom Gaddis
In This Episode:
- Tom recaps the first four episodes so you can get the most out of this special series.
- Building a successful business takes effort and persistence.
- The first things you do are probably going to fail. Handle it well, and don’t let failure stop you.
- Scaling isn’t about doing anything different, but continuing to do the things that got you there and doing them better.
- Focus on making that first sale to get from zero to a million dollars.
- Understand the principles of direct marketing and copywriting -- the two most crucial things in making money.
- Download Your Free E-Guide of Tom’s 4-Step Blueprint - M.I.L.K. IT METHOD: https://tomgaddis.com
Connect with Tom Gaddis:
Join Tom’s program here: offlinesharks.com