Manage episode 271847720 series 2445202
Everything we consume ultimately affects our physical, spiritual, and mental wellness.
Unfortunately, over the last 50 years, our relationship with food has been shaken up due to a number of challenges presented from the industrial age. The soil quality is not as it used to be and in turn, affects the food we eat, the water we drink, and the air we breathe. Thus, creating a negative chain reaction across all forms of life.
So now, more than ever, we need even more nutrients and medicine in our food -- which means taking our health into our hands and learning the basics about herbs...ultimately even having our own apothecary in our homes.
And you do not have to become an herbalist and go through years of training in order to do so. Your home apothecary doesn't have to be obscure herbs. You can begin with organic foods and herbs that you are already familiar with like sage, garlic, rosemary, or even cayenne.
In this episode, my guest, Audrey Barron, shares her journey towards self-discovery through holistic health, including raw food, Mayan abdominal massage and herbalism.
Here is what you’ll learn in Episode 37:
- Audrey’s epiphany into her 10-year wellness journey
- Her philosophy on why we need to be the Medicine Women of our homes and lives
- Why we need to know and use food and herbs as medicine
- Natural, alternative treatments to heal and take care of your womb
Links mentioned in this episode:
- www.gaiachef.com - connect with Audrey, her newsletter list, blog, etc.
- www.medicinewoman.love - learn more and sign up for Medicine Woman
- www.ezrasenlightenedcafe.com - For more info about Ezra's Enlightened Cafe
- Follow Gaia Chef on Twitter
- Follow Gaia Chef on Instagram
- Follow Gaia Chef on Facebook
- Join me in the Wild Wisdom Collective, my FREE Facebook group
- Get your hands on my NEW eBook -- 7 Natural Methods to Reclaim Your Health
- Follow me on Instagram for your chance to win 1 month of Medicine Woman