Manage episode 259699602 series 2323304
In this episode, I interview the founder and CEO of Holisticism (@holisticism) Michelle Pellizzon about growing your email list and the Akashic Records. Welcome to the new paradigm, where the mystic and the realistic co-exist.
See all show notes on wokeandwired.com
- Merging your pragmatic side with spiritual side
- SEO and spirit
- The revenue streams of Michelle’s digital platform, Holisticism
- How to build a digital platform and make impact if you have no desire to be an “influencer”
- Making wellness accessible, diverse and inclusive
- Michelle’s experience with misogyny while raising capital for her business
- Fundraising vs self-funded digital business
- Consulting as a way to fund your business
- How Holisticism uses email marketing to monetize digital offerings
- How to define boundaries between free and paid offerings
- Michelle’s take on brand partnerships
- What to do if you’re afraid of sales
- Facing limiting beliefs around money
- What are the Akashic Records?
- Holisticism Virtual Workshops
- Social Media Energy Hygiene Workshop with Ksenia Avdulova
- My TikTok Experiment
Connect with Woke & Wired:
- If you enjoyed the podcast, share it with a friend and on your Instagram stories (tag @wokeandwired so I can see it).
- Subscribe, rate and review the show on iTunes.
- Join the Woke & Wired Facebook group.
Join the Woke & Wired Portal member community.