Manage episode 263144826 series 2323304
McKel Kooienga (@nutritionstripped) is a leading voice in nutrition and mindful health, awarded "Top 20 Role Models" named by Arianna Huffington. As a Dietitian and author of the Nutrition Stripped Cookbook, her mission is to guide others on how to create habits with ease. Her 5x5 Framework has helped thousands design a mindful way of eating and living unique to their body and lifestyle — by teaching how to apply the science of nutrition and practice the art of healthy living.
McKel is one of the very first people I followed on Instagram in 2012, and I’ve loved getting to know the kind, thoughtful human behind the powerful brand that she’s created!
Key takeaway: trust what feels right uniquely for you.
See all show notes on wokeandwired.com
- Top lessons McKel has learned from scaling one-on-one nutrition coaching practice to a digital business
- Nutrition as a catalyst to wellbeing
- How Nutrition Stripped went from being a creative outlet to business
- Free content vs paid offerings
- What is the Nutrition Stripped meal planning program?
- How to connect to your intuition and use it in business
- Nature healing
- How to separate work from home life when you run a business with your partner
- How to live in your zone of genius and delegate the rest
- How to batch tasks for productivity
- Where McKel goes for business advice
- How to make content with ease
- How to choose an aligned offering for your business
- How saying “no” more often helped McKel grow her business
- Who is the Nutrition Stripped mentorship for?
Connect with Woke & Wired: