Manage episode 274573277 series 2323304
Welcome back to the expanded consciousness series.
Talia Eisenberg (@talia.eisenberg) is the co-founder of Ibogaine Research Institute, co-founder and CEO of Healer Collective and business consultant focusing on regenerative business. Talia received her MBA in Sustainable Solutions from Presidio Graduate School.
Disclaimer: We don’t promote use of legal or illegal psychoactive substances. This podcast is created for informational purposes only.
See all show notes on wokeandwired.com
- Plants as antidotes to problems
- Making healing accessible
- Coming from a family of Holocaust survivors
- Living with a sense of “not fitting in” in Omaha, Nebraska
- How Talia opened an art gallery in NYC in her 20s
- Becoming addicted to opioids at 21
- How ibogaine changed the course of Talia’s life
- Curiosity as the foundation for entrepreneurship
- Feeling unworthy around money
- Redefining the "starving artist" paradigm
- What is regenerative business
- Connecting to force fields within you
- Digital boundaries
Connect with Talia Eisenberg:
- Mark M. Beckwith
- Byron Katie
- If you enjoyed the podcast, share it with a friend or on Instagram stories (tag @wokeandwired).
- Subscribe, rate and review the show on iTunes.
- Experience alignment with the 5-Day Social Media Challenge.
Join our email list to know about upcoming workshops and more!