Manage episode 252661315 series 2323304
I’ve been fascinated by the world of crystals ever since hiking up Mount Sinai in Egypt in 2003 and being given a local quartz geode as to remember this special experience.
Since then, I’ve casually collected and worked with crystals – until I met Eric Brief. His understanding and knowledge of crystals gave me access to a whole new world of crystals.
Together we started @crystalcriminals, have led in-person workshops, and have traveled to crystal birthplaces from upstate New York (Herkimer Diamonds) to Namibia (Brandberg Amethysts).
In this episode, we discuss:
- How he got into healing, meditation and crystals at an early age
- How crystals work
- How crystals transform energy
- The role crystals have played in his entrepreneurial journey
- His top “wow” crystals
- How to choose crystals
- How to work with crystals
- How we started @crystalcriminals
- How to protect your home from spirits: creating a force field with black tourmaline
- What most artists don’t get about social media
- Top crystals for entrepreneurs
- Top crystals for sharing your voice
- How to approach crystal business more consciously and ethically
- The best uses for selenite
- Can crystals choose you?
See all show notes on wokeandwired.com
Connect with Eric:
About Eric Brief:
Eric is an artist and digital marketing agency owner.
Connect with Woke & Wired: