88: A New Vision For Coaching and Leadership In The Digital Age with Serial Entrepreneur DEVON BROOKS
Manage episode 253397646 series 2323304
Devon Brooks is a serial entrepreneur who co-founded North America’s original blow dry bar, Blo, in her early 20s. She’s on a mission to democratize coaching with Sphere, a technology company for coaching that connects seekers with guides.
This conversation will provoke a new vision not only for coaching, but also for leadership and for a conscious relationship with social media – one fueled by curiosity and awareness.
See all show notes on wokeandwired.com.
- What is transformational coaching
- How Sphere is innovating the coaching industry
- How to measure effective coaches
- Coaching for living a more optimal and full-hearted life
- How coaching helped Devon cope with trauma
- How to choose a coach
- What happens on a coaching call
- Business as a vessel for impact
- Why leadership is about curiosity, and not having the loudest voice
- How she practices intentionality on social media
Connect with Devon Brooks:
Connect with Woke & Wired: