Manage episode 266132277 series 2323304
In this podcast and YouTube series, I’m sharing my journey on TikTok.
This is week five: 6,000 followers to 40,000 followers.
In this episode, I share the top 7 things I’ve learned from growing my TikTok account from 0 to 40K followers in 5 weeks.
I’m also sharing how TikTok has impacted my business and the deals that I’ve closed thanks to my consistent presence on the platform and intentional, strategic outreach to potential partners.
I’ve never said this about any other social media platform before, but here it goes: If your business / personal brand doesn’t get on TikTok now, you’ll regret it a year from now. There are still so many people who are held back from joining the conversation… which means opportunity for you to become a thought leader in your niche!
See all show notes on wokeandwired.com
Watch this episode on YouTube.
To get started on TikTok, get a free download on wokeandwired.com/tiktok
In this episode, I cover:
- The brand deals I've closed because of my TikTok account
- The types of content that have gone viral on my TikTok account
- The power of creating series on TikTok
- How strangers quickly become a community based on mutual interests on TikTok
- How to deal with mean comments on TikTok
- How to come up with content ideas on TikTok
- How the TikTok algorithm works
- Why you shouldn’t take down your TikTok videos (and the only times when it’s ok to take down)
- How to effectively use the “duet” feature (an example that led to 88K views and 950+ shares on one duet post)
- How to create a “hook” in the first 3 seconds of your TikTok
- Speculations and actionable TikTok tips
- Do hashtags actually work on TikTok?
- Why you should create original sounds on TikTok
Connect with Woke & Wired: