Manage episode 282007254 series 2291817
It’s the beginning of a brand new year which means new goals, new resolutions, new habits and a new chance to chase it down! Although the start of a new year can sometimes be overwhelming, it’s important to remind yourself of what you truly want to achieve and what will get you there.
QUICK REMINDER: Doors to our Youpreneur Incubator Coaching & Mastermind are open! If you’re interested in being coached by myself, other experts and masterminding throughout the year with incredible entrepreneurs, like you, who are on the same journey, just click here for more information and to secure your place!
In this episode, I share one simple strategy every entrepreneur should follow to stay on track and focused this year. Tune in to find out how you can make 2021 your best year yet!
- [01:22] - A little update about the podcast
- [04:44] - The value of saying yes
- [05:56] - How we’ve been preprogrammed
- [07:22] - Focusing on the right people in your ecosystem
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Saying no more often
- Our yeses are a commodity
- Continue showing up for your audience
- Why you need to invest your time on the right people
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Join the 2021 Youpreneur Incubator Coaching & Mastermind
- Listen to Ep. 415: 2020 Annual Review with Chris & Erz Ducker
- Join the Youpreneur Hub Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.