Manage episode 259934692 series 2291817
Overthinking is something we have all experienced, particularly for entrepreneurs as a lot of the business decisions will usually come down to us directly. Although we can never completely stop overthinking altogether, there are a few things we can do to limit how often we do it and how we can continue getting things done.
In this episode, I share 5 ways that will help you to think more positively on a day-to-day basis towards the things that are on your calendar. Tune in as I discuss how you can set your day up for less overthinking and stress by taking more control of your approach to your tasks.
Essential learning Points From This Episode:
- Structure your calendar by focusing on one task at a time and taking a short break each time you complete a task
- Set the tone for the day first thing to prevent having a negative feeling towards the day ahead
- Be dedicated to taking actions every single day
- Focus more on the things that are in your control
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode
- Get your first 4 videos FREE with Splasheo!
- Join the Youpreneur Hub Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube channel!
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist!
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Get tickets to this year’s Youpreneur Summit
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.