Manage episode 278342134 series 2291817
As entrepreneurs, we all have moments where we may lack momentum to get things done, and don’t worry, it’s completely normal to feel like this from time to time. There are many things that contribute to slowing down our momentum, but there are a few things we can do to prevent this from happening.
In this episode, I deep dive into the 30-day momentum checklist that I swear by doing every day to ensure I prevent those periods of feeling unmotivated as much as I possibly can. Tune in to find out how you can begin implementing these key strategies to your daily routine!
- [07:11] - Identify your non-negotiables
- [07:41] - Lean into things that have been working
- [08:30] - How bad do you want to make it work
- [09:47] - Consider where the lack of momentum is coming from
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Every entrepreneur should have a set of non-negotiables
- Double down on things that have been working well for your business
- Think about what you need to do in order to achieve your goals
- Identify why you may have the lack of momentum to do certain tasks
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator Coaching Group for 2021!
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Join the Youpreneur Academy today
- Join the Youpreneur Hub Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.