Manage episode 273701685 series 1652670
In this podcast Tracy Herbert answers these questions from listeners:
- My husband has had diabetes for about five years but I can’t get him to take care of himself. What do I do?
- I keep seeing ads about reversing diabetes Can I get rid of my diabetes?
- Why does my doctor tell me it’s okay to eat fruit, but doesn’t it have a lot of sugar like candy and desserts?
- Three years ago I was diagnosed with diabetes and I’m struggling with everything related to diabetes. How did you learn to accept it?
- Will insulin make me gain weight?
- Are complications with diabetes inevitable?
- Why isn’t my HbA1c test getting any better…..I’ve tried everything? What do I do?