Manage episode 263183649 series 2530357
Hello, my ah-mazing empty nest friend,
Wrapping up the series of your CEO (Conscious Effective Olympian) life toolbox, in this episode, I share about the importance of a well-curated toolbox. For best results, your CEO toolbox must contain resources chosen specifically for you.🗨 "The top tray items should be things that you consciously choose to use when you aren’t able to dig deep into that base level right away, the band-aids - if you will. The foundational-level items are the deeper work, the cure for what ails you.” This episode's full transcript is available on my website. Don't forget to subscribe, rate, and review this podcast! 💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: https://www.speakpipe.com/EmptyNestCoach or call/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946). This Episode is Brought to You By
- The GPS Support Flock, Your Flight to Success in the Empty Nest
- Free Download: How to Find Yourself in the Empty Nest Resource
- To Consider Your Foundational Level Items
- To Begin to Fill Your Conscious Effective Olympian (CEO) Toolbox
- To Periodically Inventory Your CEO Toolbox
- To Consider Drawing a Picture of Your Toolbox
- How is the inventory in your CEO Toolbox?
- Do you already have exceptional foundational items for your toolbox?
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep - starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The CEO of Your Life - starts at episode #64
- Series 3 (this one): The CEO Toolbox - starts at episode #88
- Your Brilliance: Empty Nest Tips for Rediscovering Yourself with Coach Christine
- Episode #2: Is the Empty Nest Real?
- Episode #17: Green Popsicle Sticks & Community