Manage episode 302367172 series 2639940
My guest today is rapper and record producer, Bobby Hall. Known professionally as Logic, Bobby has released six studio albums and received two Grammy Award nominations. He recently retired from music to be a father and write his latest book “This Bright Future”. We discuss his life transformation, overcoming trauma, and lessons learned during this podcast episode.
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- Can you talk about how you see your life transformation from being born Sir Robert Bryson Hall II to Bobby Hall and now Logic?
- How did retiring from music to focus on being a father change how you want to work and live moving forward?
- What was the most traumatic situation you experienced that had the most impact on your personal and professional growth?
- One of the similarities I’ve noticed in my interviews is that someone’s weakness can be a strength in disguise. There are silver linings that come from pain. How do you think your mental health struggles have been a driver of your success?
- What’s your best piece of career advice?
Follow Bobby’s journey: