Manage episode 302768691 series 1816805
If you rely solely on referrals to fuel your business, you’re making one of the most common mistakes a freelancer can make.
This puts the fate of your business entirely into the hands of your clients. They determine when (or if) you get your next client.
Instead of living in the constant cycle of feast or famine, Mike Michalowicz shares a way to keep the “marketing machine” running 24/7 to help you attract the best possible clients.
This simple 3-step method is all about being different instead of just being “better”.
Mike is a New York Times bestselling author with over 2 million readers. His life-changing books like The Pumpkin Plan and Profit First have transformed the lives of countless entrepreneurs.
Listen now to learn how to stand out from the crowd, and start bringing in more clients by being different.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why word of mouth is not a marketing plan
- How you can achieve consistent results from marketing
- What three methods you can use to get attention
- How to find your ideal customers
- What makes you stand out from your competition
- Why you should rip off and duplicate other industries
- How to apply the DAD method to your business (no puns involved)
- Why a marketing plan comes from marketing experiments
- How to come up with creative marketing ideas
For full show notes, visit https://6figurecreative.com/166