Manage episode 293738359 series 1261370
Have you ever taken the time to examine your identity and how it’s impacted your life? For most of us, that’s not something we ever even think of doing. Our identity kind of runs in the background, and yet it impacts everything we do.
Every day we show up and live our lives based on who we believe we are and how we perceive ourselves—and these beliefs can either help us or hurt us. In essence, what we believe about ourselves—good OR bad—is what we become.
Today, we’re going to bring our unexamined identities to the surface and I’m going to share actionable steps you can take to intentionally and strategically upgrade your identity in order to upgrade your reality.
- How anyone can upgrade their identity to improve any aspect of their life.
- Why so many top performers activate an “alter ego” so they can perform at their best.
- How I upgraded my identity as a father to transcend mediocrity and show up for my kids as “Superdad.”
- How you can conceptualize what it means to be a peak performer in any environment and define your ideal identity.
- What you can do to create an opportunity for virtually instant transformation.
- The four simple steps you can take to identify which aspects of your identity you need to improve, what might be holding you back, what you want to change, and how to live it.
Get The Full Show Notes
To get full access to today's show notes, including audio, transcript, and links to all the resources mentioned, visit HalElrod.com/380
Subscribe, Rate & Review
I would love if you could subscribe to the podcast and leave an honest rating & review. This will encourage other people to listen and allow us to grow as a community. The bigger we get as a community, the bigger the impact we can have on the world.
To subscribe, rate, and review the podcast on iTunes, visit HalElrod.com/iTunes.