Manage episode 299663204 series 2559759
Join Tracy as she welcomes Miriam Schulman to Ep. 136 of her podcast ADHD for Smart Ass Women.
So for all these reasons, I am delighted to introduce you to Miriam Schulman, artist and founder of The Inspiration Place. Through her online classes, business coaching programs, and popular podcast, she’s helped thousands of artists around the world develop their skill sets and sell more art.
Miriam is a graduate of Dartmouth College and M.I.T. who has been featured in major publications including Forbes, The New York Times, Art of Man, Professional Artist magazine, and Art Journaling magazine. Her artwork has also been featured on NBC’s “Parenthood” and the Amazon series “Hunters” with Al Pacino. Her forthcoming book with HarperCollins Leadership on how to make it as an artist is scheduled to be released in October 2022.
- Her and her family’s experience with ADHD
- Her challenging first year in college
- Why originality is so important to her
- Her observations on the link between creativity and ADHD
- What it means to be a lifelong learner
- Why she started The Inspiration Place
- The difference between selling art online or in person
- The ADHD traits that she regularly sees in artists
- What artists tend to struggle with
- The importance of practicing your creative
- The ADHD traits that she feels are responsible for her success?
- The key to living successfully with ADHD is?
- Her number one ADHD workaround?