In The Filmcast, hardcore geeks David Chen, Devindra Hardawar, and Jeff Cannata debate, pontificate, and delve into the latest films, TV shows, and other entertainment-related items from the past week. Weekly guests include everyday bloggers, webmaster luminaries, film directors, and movie stars from all walks of life. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org and find more podcast episodes at http://www.thefilmcast.com
Manage episode 302807439 series 1534678
By Terry Plucknett, Todd Plucknett, Zach Saltz, Terry Plucknett, Todd Plucknett, and Zach Saltz. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
Recorded - 9/18/21
On this episode of the Almost Sideways Movie Podcast, the trio is back together! We start out discussing if A Beautiful Mind were made in the 70's before paying tribute to the one and only Norm Macdonald. Then, we review the latest from Clint Eastwood before deep diving the movie that started a franchise. Here are the highlights:
- What We've Been Watching
- Todd's Matt Dillon Review: Deuces Wild (17:50)
- Zach's Review: The Eyes of Tammy Faye (20:20)
- Terry's Oscar Anniversary Review: Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius (23:10)
- Featured Review: Cry Macho (28:00)
- Deep Dive: Mission: Impossible
- Trivia (43:40)
- Initial Thoughts (55:30)
- Mt. Rushmore: Movies Based on TV Shows & Recasting (1:06:00)
- Highest WAR, Worst Performance, Minor Character (1:23:20)
- Stickman, Douchebag, Best Scene (1:35:00)
- If there was a spin off, Gripes, Conspiracies (1:42:00)
- LVP, MVP, Quote of the Day (1:51:10)
If you can't subscribe, listen here.
Find AlmostSideways everywhere!
AlmostSideways Twitter: @almostsideways