In The Filmcast, hardcore geeks David Chen, Devindra Hardawar, and Jeff Cannata debate, pontificate, and delve into the latest films, TV shows, and other entertainment-related items from the past week. Weekly guests include everyday bloggers, webmaster luminaries, film directors, and movie stars from all walks of life. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org and find more podcast episodes at http://www.thefilmcast.com
Manage episode 294024340 series 1534678
By Terry Plucknett, Todd Plucknett, Zach Saltz, Terry Plucknett, Todd Plucknett, and Zach Saltz. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
Recorded - 5/31/21
On this episode of the Almost Sideways Movie Podcast, our three hosts (Terry Plucknett, Zach Saltz, Todd Plucknett) review two films that marked the start of summer blockbuster season and the return to theaters for so many. Then, in honor of one of our reviewed movies, we count down our favorite one word name film titles. Here are the highlights:
- What We've Watching
- Todd's Cager Review: Looking Glass (6:00)
- Zach's Criterion Review: The Friends of Eddie Coyle (10:15)
- Terry's Oscar Anniversary Review: Ghost World (14:40)
- Featured Review: Cruella (22:30)
- Featured Review: A Quiet Place Part II (39:00)
- Power Rankings: One Word Name Films (55:00)
- Trivia Reviews: Drunks & The Man in the Moon (1:36:20)
- Trivia: First Names of Oscar Nominated Performances (1:47:10)
- Quote of the Day (1:58:00)
If you can't subscribe, listen here.
Find AlmostSideways everywhere!
AlmostSideways Twitter: @almostsideways