In The Filmcast, hardcore geeks David Chen, Devindra Hardawar, and Jeff Cannata debate, pontificate, and delve into the latest films, TV shows, and other entertainment-related items from the past week. Weekly guests include everyday bloggers, webmaster luminaries, film directors, and movie stars from all walks of life. You can reach us at email@example.com and find more podcast episodes at http://www.thefilmcast.com
Manage episode 298455255 series 1534678
By Terry Plucknett, Todd Plucknett, Zach Saltz, Terry Plucknett, Todd Plucknett, and Zach Saltz. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
Recorded - 7/25/21
On this episode of the Almost Sideways Movie Podcast, we review the latest from M Night Shyamalan before discussing the greatest beach movies of all time. Then we count down the greatest performances by co-stars of Matt Damon. ALSO INCLUDED, a special announcement about our next episode!!! Here are the highlights:
- What We've Been Watching
- Todd's Search for a New Category: Mickey Rourke Edition - Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man (10:20)
- Terry's Oscar Anniversary Review: Transformers: Dark of the Moon (17:10)
- Zach's Criterion Review: A Brighter Summer Day (22:40)
- Featured Review: Old (28:10)
- SPOILERS Discussion (40:00)
- Spotlight: Mt. Rushmore Beach Movies (46:30)
- Power Ranking: Matt Damon Co-Stars (56:00)
- Reviews: Todd on Hounds of Love and Terry on Minding the Gap (1:39:00)
- Trivia: "Good" Movies, Japanese Movies, Zach's Former Favorites (1:51:00)
- Quote of the Day (2:03:50)
If you can't subscribe, listen here.
Find AlmostSideways everywhere!
AlmostSideways Twitter: @almostsideways