Manage episode 295549955 series 1333881
Being self-employed can provide a lot of freedom as well as unlimited earning potential. But working for yourself does require an increased capacity to accomplish more success. Just because you hang a shingle doesn’t mean you’ll make money in your own business.
On Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 236, my guest Jeffrey Shaw, author of The Self-Employed Life: A 3 Part Ecosystem for Long-Term Success, shares what is missing for most entrepreneurs that keeps them struggling and overwhelmed with little results to show for all their efforts.
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Authority Group.
- Why limited thinking is a significant problem for self-employed entrepreneurs.
- Jeffrey addresses why you can’t put strategy BEFORE personal development and succeed long-term.
- The importance of daily habits to move the most important business growth tasks to completion.
- What your “capacity for success” is and how you can expand it.
- What “hug marketing” is and how it can get you outside of the “marketing box”?
- The business model of multiples and how it revolutionizes the way you structure your offerings.
About The Guest
How many people can say they’ve never worked for anyone else? Selling eggs door-to-door at 14 years old began a lifetime of self-employment. As a speaker and small business consultant, Jeffrey Shaw helps self-employed and small business owners gain control of their business in what seems like otherwise uncontrollable circumstances. Drawing on his experience as a renowned portrait photographer, Jeffrey shows business owners how to see business through a different lens and strategies to compose the often-chaotic pieces of life and business into sustainable success.
Jeffrey’s TEDxLincolnSquare talk is featured on TED.com and he’s the host of the top-rated podcast, The Self-Employed Life, author of The Self-Employed Life: Business and Personal Development Strategies That Create Sustainable Success and LINGO: Discover Your Ideal Customers’ Secret Language and Make Your Business Irresistible.Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Ready to amplify your authority as a highly paid expert.? Get my free 8 Step guide to Amplify Your Authority here.