Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on August 26, 2020 14:09 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 210687672 series 2364858
On today’s episode, Sara, Jeb, and Ken talk about some of the big antiquities laws that are impacting resources around the country. These laws are in the news lately and it’s important to know where they came from, what they do, and why they need to stick around for a while.
- Executive Order on whitehouse.gov
- Antiquities Act 1906
- Richard Wetherill
- Edgar Lee Hewett
- El Morro
- Historic Sites Act
- National Register of Historic Places
- Nuclear Biscuit
- National Historic Preservation Act
- National Environmental Protection Act
- Cultural Resources Management
- Archaeological Resources Protection Act
- UNESCO Convention
- Native American Graves Protection and Repatriation Act
- Malheur Takeover
- Myths about National Monuments
- Email us at ArchyFantasies@gmail.com
- Follow us on Twitter at @Archyfantasies and find us on FaceBook.
- Theme Music by ArcheoSoup Productions