Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on August 26, 2020 14:09 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 210687670 series 2364858
Today we’re talking about Indiana JOnes a pseudoarchaeological elements that run through almost all off the movies. We talk about how Indy came to be, why the movies are so dang good, and where certain archaeological themes came from and why they last.
- Spitballing Indy
- Transcript of the Writing Session for Raiders of the Lost Ark
- Raiders of the Lost Archive
- Secret of the Incas
- Harrison Ford elected to the AIA Board
- Episode about Mummies and Cursed Artifacts
- The Ark and Dagon
- Peter Hiscock – Cinema, Supernatural Archaeology, and the Hidden Human Past
- Lingam (the inspiration for the Sankara Stones)
- Opening of Raiders
- Aztec Sun Stone
- Inka Architecture
- Chavin de Huantar
- Tiwanaku Gateway of the SUn
- Manteño seat
- Dumbarton Oaks Tlazotetol
- Jane MacLaren Walsh – The Dumbarton Oaks Tlazolteotl: looking beneath the surface
- Email us at ArchyFantasies@gmail.com
- Follow us on Twitter at @Archyfantasies and find us on FaceBook.
- Theme Music by ArcheoSoup Productions