Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on August 26, 2020 14:09 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 210687663 series 2364858
Today we talk with Ethnographer James Bielo about his work with the Ark Encounter, a life-size Noah’s Ark and religious-themed experience in Kentucky. We talk about the validity of replicas, religious sightseeing, and 3D printing as a way to communicate with the public.
- Dr. James Bielo – Miami University
- James S. Bielo – Home
- James Bielo on the Ark Encounter – Miami University
- Ark Encounter: Life-size Noah’s Ark
- Ark Encounter: The Making of a Creationist Theme Park
- James S. Bielo
- Making a biblical theme park – The Immanent Frame
- Ark Park ready to set sail in culture war
Email us at ArchyFantasies@gmail.com
Theme Music by ArcheoSoup Productions