The Michael Caz Podcast brings you the latest in health, business, relationship, and adventure.
E110: Talking eCommerce Influencer Marketplaces w/ Adam Bouris, Snatchit - At the Coalface Podcast - 23 December 2021
Manage episode 315541924 series 2364433
By Jason Greenwood. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
- Adam is the Co-Founder & Director of Snatchit - https://www.mysnatchit.shop
- Snatchit is a SaaS eCommerce Influencer Marketplace & Affiliate Platform
- Snatchit connects Shopify retailer websites with influencers to allow them to easily share and recommend the retailer's products to their audiences and earn commissions for doing so
- Snatchit connects influencers with brands via mobile app and allows them to easily benefit from recommending products they already love
- Snatchit is also a retail marketplace app that allows consumers to easily search, find and purchase products via shared influencer links
- Snatchit was born out of a chance connection and business deal with Gary Vaynerchuk
- In this episode, Jason and Adam discuss the changing face of influencer marketing and how brands can leverage 'authentic influence' for eCommerce growth