Manage episode 293054370 series 2922807
In Today's episode, let's welcome our special guest Patrick Allen.
Patrick Allen is a licensed real estate agent who moved to Tucson in 2013 from Nashville, TN. A former ultra-endurance triathlon coach, Patrick has a passion for helping home buyers and real estate investors alike accomplish their goals of buying their first, or next, property.
Patrick enjoys serving his community through outreach programs surrounding investing and financial independence. In his free time, Patrick enjoys playing kickball, traveling, drinking craft beer and morning walks with his dog Artemis.
Make sure to listen to the full episode as Patrick discusses finding deals, how newbies can get started, and the Tucson group curriculum.
Whether you are an experienced investor with a large portfolio, or just getting started and looking to secure income and wealth through real estate investing the AZREIA Show is here for you.
This podcast provides you with exceptional education, resources, and support to help you further your real estate career.
Our community consists of independent real estate investors who utilize a myriad of investment strategies. If you’re looking to learn from the most successful investors in the industry then you have found your new home.
KEY TAKEAWAYS IN THIS EPISODE:
- 03: 14 Get to know Patrick Allen
- 06: 35 Real estate as a side hustle transition to full-time
- 07:47 The most straightforward ways to get started investing if you don't have a lot of capital.
- 13:13 Patrick provides service to the residents of Tucson
- 14:32 Patrick’s primarily looking at Tucson market right now
- 15:49 Connect with Patrick
- 18:06 Benefits of being a member of Patrick's Subgroup in Tucson.
- 21:20 The beginning of Patrick’s Subgroups in Tucson area (story revealed)
- 22:17 What is “Deal funnel at the top”
- 23:26 Newbie investors curriculum to learn real estate investing with Patrick (pretty polished)
- 27:42 Patrick’s most intriguing part about being a Sub Group Leader.
- 28:49 Philosophy of “Why is this the next step?”
- 30:56 Characteristics that a newbie investor should have in order to reach the level of success.
- 34:13 Azreia Calendar of Events.
Find out more about our guest at:
Thanks for listening to the AZREIA SHOW Podcast with Marcus Maloney and Michael Del Prete. Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes and leave a rating and review.
See you on our next episode!
To learn more about investing and to understand your investor identity to the free Entrepreneur Self Assessment at: https://azreia.org/entrepreneurial-self-assessment/
Azreia Real Estate Investing Entrepreneurial Self Assessment
Who is if for? Anyone who wants to know if Real Estate Investing is right for them BEFORE spending time or money on education and training. Everyone new to Real Estate Investing Our Entrepreneurial Self Assessment is designed for you to understand if Real Estate Investing is right for you and if so, you are best suited for active or passive investing.
Join our conversation at: