Manage episode 315057249 series 2922807
Listen to this episode and check out how Merchant Funding can help a multitude of investors in #Arizona with fix & flip loans, commercial property loans, construction loans, and 30-Year rental property loans.
- 1:01 Who is Mark Steinbeck at Merchant Funding?
- 1:20 How Merchant Funding can help you?
- 2:07 Merchant Funding Investor-Friendly Terms
- 7:01 Difference between hard money and private money.
- 10:02 Merchant Funding averaging over $40 million a month in production
- 11:02 Merchant Funding EASY Application Process
- 15:25 What is 90% Fix & Flip Financing?
- 21:53 Merchant Funding finances ground-up construction loans
- 27:25 What is a three-year loan term offer?
- 41:39 Connect with Merchant Funding here at Azreia
Mark Steinbeck is a Charter Member of AZREIA. He enjoys working with investors as they build their real estate business and portfolio. Merchants Funding is the premier lender to real estate investors, focused on shorter-term loans for Fix & Flip investors, as well as interim-mortgages to Buy & Hold clients.
Mark has over 25 years’ experience lending and has been with Merchants in Arizona since 2002. He originates loans throughout the western United States where the Merchants operate. Mark has a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Administration, with an emphasis in Accounting, from Hastings College. He lives in Scottsdale with his wife and two daughters. While owning rentals as long-term investments, he focuses his daily business on lending to real estate investors.
Discover how to Start Wholesaling Real EstateWith little to no Money and no Credit here: 👉 https://azreia.org/wholesale/ --
Thanks for listening to the AZREIA SHOW Podcast with Marcus Maloney and Michael Del Prete. Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes and leave a rating and review. See you on our next episode!
To learn more about investing and to understand your investor identity to the free Entrepreneur Self Assessment at: https://azreia.org/entrepreneurial-self-assessment/
Azreia Real Estate Investing Entrepreneurial Self Assessment
Who is if for? Anyone who wants to know if Real Estate Investing is right for them BEFORE spending time or money on education and training. Everyone new to Real Estate Investing Our Entrepreneurial Self Assessment is designed for you to understand if Real Estate Investing is right for you and if so, you are best suited for active or passive investing.
Join our conversation at:
Also, find the show on Feedspot: