Bacon Wrapped Business With Brad Costanzo | Sizzling Hot Business Advice Guaranteed To Make You Fat...PROFITS!
Buying And Selling Businesses Without Making Big Mistakes with Domenic Rinaldi
Manage episode 280225211 series 1402092
Many entrepreneurs and founders have recently realized that it makes more sense to buy a business than to build one from scratch. I like to think of this as the next evolution of skillsets for any entrepreneur because it helps you achieve inorganic and often exponential growth.
On the other side, selling a business can be a massively impactful decision to any business owner's future and making sure you do it right is critical.
That's why I invited Domenic Rinaldi on the show to talk about his experience in working directly with both buyers and sellers to help them navigate a complex transaction.
Meet Domenic Rinaldi
Since 2005 he’s been personally involved in over 300 transactions for businesses with enterprise values of $2 million to $50 million.
In this episode we discuss
- The real risks that buyers and sellers face in the process of buying or selling a business
- Strategies to prepare well before a purchase or a sale.
- How Private Equity (PE) groups are now dipping down into the small business market in their search for acquisition targets
- Which sectors are the hottest for sellers and PE
- And what to do if you're thinking about buying or selling now or in the near future
You can get more information from Domenic by emailing him directly at firstname.lastname@example.org