Manage episode 301774480 series 2151613
This week, we chat with Aishwarya Iyer, founder of Brightland. We talk about what motivated her to start an olive oil company, her tips for finding high-quality cooking oils, and a new Brightland launch coming this fall! She also shares her advice for those starting their own brand and her tips on how to overcome imposter syndrome.
We also talk about Becca’s need for a beach day, Grace’s salad with potatoes, and RomComPods making it to the Sunday Arts section of the New York Times!
Aishwarya’s fave food startups
What she’s reading
And use the discount code BADONPAPER0921 for a discount on your order until 9/30/2021!
- The Other Two
- La Gritona Tequila
What We’re Reading:
- The Other Me by Sarah Zachrich Jeng
- In Polite Company by Gervais Hagerty
- The Identicals by Elin Hilderbrand
- Night - Go to discovernight.com and get 20% off with code BOPNIGHT at checkout.
- Uncommon Goods - go to uncommmongoods.com/BOP for 15% off your next gift
- Olive and June - go to oliveandjune.com/BOP and use the code BOP for 20% off your first Manicure system
Join our Facebook group for amazing book recs & more!