Q&A 432: The Latest Pro Athlete Biohacking Tricks, World's First Mouth-Based Weight Loss Device, The Best Lightbulb For Sleep, Early Vs. Late Dinners & Much More!
Manage episode 298686798 series 28529
bengreenfieldfitness.com/432News Flashes – Follow Ben on Twitter for more…
- These biohacking tricks give the world's best footballers the ultimate kick...05:30
- I totally agree with this paper endorsing much more *female* research and biologically sexual appropriate studies on human... - while I think "sexist" is an oft over-used or mis-used term, it definitely applies to much scientific research these days...17:15
- If you are going to light your house with something other than the incandescent/red incandescent bulbs I use, then OLED appears to be less problematic for circadian rhythm disruption than LED, but still not great: (Get incandescent bulbs of maximum wattage (150w) to avoid the harmful flickering of LED and fluorescent bulbs)...23:05
- New article/paper on amino acids, protein and aging DEFINITELY back up that the low-calorie, non-insulinogenic effects of essential amino acids (EAA's) make these a really good way to 'stay anabolic' without excess aging. (thank you @kion aminos...27:35
- "Reset" your circadian rhythm with bright light in morning and melatonin at night...34:10
- A late dinner isn't as big a deal as most say when it comes to sleep disruption, but experiment/track nonetheless to see if that's the case for you...39:20
- You have GOT to be kidding me..."the world's first weight loss device"? Like a chastity belt for your mouth...46:30
-The Boundless Cookbook: Optimize your physical and mental performance with nutritious and delicious Greenfield family recipes. This is your roadmap to a culinary journey that includes ancient food and wild game preparation tactics, biohacked smoothies, meat rubs, cocktails, desserts, and beyond—without any restrictive diet, limited ingredients, or tasteless “health foods”! Pre-order yours today here!
Check out Ben on Instagram for epic posts and photos about his morning, day, and evening routines, recipes, and much more!
Follow Ben on Twitter for daily news flashes and the latest health, fitness, and anti-aging research.
Join Ben's Facebook page for conversations with listeners and even more useful information, posts, and support!This podcast is brought to you by: