Q&A 434: The Hidden Anti-Aging Molecule In Your Gut, A New Longevity "Drug", Exercise Vs. Diet For Fat Loss, Ben's Pre-Workout Mix & Much More!
Manage episode 301501502 series 28529
- Maybe ancient medicine wasn’t that bad after all...04:30
- How is your gut bile doing these days? More important than you may think…07:10
- How weight training shifts your cells into "fat burning mode"...10:15
- Yet another reason to keep muscle on as you age - fat free mass directly correlated to metabolism in aging humans (no surprises, but seeing the actual research on it is interesting)...
- I just found the new anti-aging pill...14:20
- Exercise beats out dieting if you want to burn the "worst" kind of fat...14:26
- Wow...cellular “memory” of stress can be passed on for 50+ generations...19:30
- Join me, my wife, Jessa at Runga for The Gathering. Click here to grab one of the very limited spots we have open to the public for The Gathering at Runga (October 7-9, 2021).
- Las Vegas Keto Expo (October 15-16, 2021). Ben will be speaking at the Las Vegas Keto Expo along with 13 other keto experts. The first 300 guests to register here will get a free drink chip for the poolside party and a free t-shirt.
- Keep up on Ben's LIVE appearances by following bengreenfieldfitness.com/calendar
-The Boundless Cookbook: Optimize your physical and mental performance with nutritious and delicious Greenfield family recipes. This is your roadmap to a culinary journey that includes ancient food and wild game preparation tactics, biohacked smoothies, meat rubs, cocktails, desserts, and beyond—without any restrictive diet, limited ingredients, or tasteless “health foods”! Order yours today here!
Check out Ben on Instagram for epic posts and photos about his morning, day, and evening routines, recipes, and much more!
Follow Ben on Twitter for daily news flashes and the latest health, fitness, and anti-aging research.
Join Ben's Facebook page for conversations with listeners and even more useful information, posts, and support!Episode sponsors:
Q: How do you know if your hunger is a craving or an actual need for food?...30:05
Q: What would you tell Joe Rogan about recovering from Covid?...33:50
Q: Hey Ben, where did you go to college, and what did you study?...37:15
Q: Post-concussion syndrome tips...43:15
Q: How Ben Greenfield takes care of his hair...46:40
Q: Wired or wireless earphones?...49:45
Q: Does Ben Greenfield like to run?...51:05