Manage episode 264209974 series 2684824
Trent talks with former teammate and current coach in Japan Kyle Bailey. Kyle's a global citizen and deep-thinker. He shares his story, talks racism and provides some heady and practical things we can all do to fight racism and better our world.
- growing up as a mixed kid in Alaska
- learning from the German and Japanese cultures
- racism in athletics
- being more than an athlete
- the beauty of competition
- why we can't multitask with racism
- reprogramming our minds and more...