Manage episode 289865389 series 1947679
Bruce Glenn is a real estate appraiser, who has successfully been flipping houses part-time for over
30 years. During this time he has flipped over 150 homes. His company name is Flippin Bruce and he teaches classes on flipping houses and launched "Flippin Bruce," a membership website that brings his knowledge to the national market. Glenn is also the author of First Flip: 30 Years of Secrets So Your First Flip Isn't a Flop.
Questions You'll Hear Today:
- How to find your first flip, and things to consider when looking at properties
- Flipping houses is a numbers game - use a simple formula that will let you know if a property is a real deal
- Finding money for your flips
- What renovations give you the most bang for your buck and what improvements are not worth it
- Should you stage and/or do open houses?
- You got your first offer. Now what?
Connect with Bruce Glenn:
Amazon #1 Bestselling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug's Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You're the expert. Your podcast will prove it.